23 February 2006

 

Various News Items [Updated x2]

Posted by A at 11:18 PM | View All 2 Comments | Post a Comment

There have been several small news items this past week, so here is a weekend round-up:
  1. The 1/400 scale B-club Gallop has been released, and is available from HobbyLink Japan. This is a high quality (and high priced) resin model, which is pretty lucky for us, as I figure we are unlikely to ever get an official Gundam Collection Gallop.

  2. The 1/400 scale Musai is due to be released Friday. HobbyLink Japan now lists it as "in stock" and I just got my "Payment Request" email from them. The final shipping cost for HLJ is 6800 yen, about $58, which isn't as bad as I'd feared... Anyway, stay tuned for pictures from Japan... Post to the comments if you find any online!!

    [Update] Check the comments for pictures, thanks to aiktat!

  3. On a sadder note, the Gundam Watch Forums will be closing on March 1st. GW was a well-run forum with many knowledgeable members who could answer most any question, and I've sold more than a couple of my spare figures through their Von Braun Bazaar... ;-) The site will be missed. I hope everyone will check out GW's anointed successor, the Gundam Evolution Forum, and for Gundam Collection figure trading I recommend our own War in the Pocket forum.

  4. Lastly, but perhaps most obviously, I've changed the site's color scheme. I wanted to move away from Blogger-default orange to more of a Gouf Custom blue... It still needs some tinkering, but I hope you all like it.




Return to main page