24 March 2006

 

First Tidbits on NEO 4

Posted by A at 2:01 PM | View All 1 Comments | Post a Comment

With DX4 released, I was beginning to lament the lack of Gundam Collection news... but fear not! The first pre-production shots for NEO 4 have appeared online. The photos are of the Gundam Zeta Plus A1, the ZZ Gundam, the Akatsuki with "Oowashi" sky pack from SEED, the Gundam with G-Hammer (just what I always wanted), and the bizzare MS-13 Gasshia with hammergun, which MAHQ says is "Zeon's answer to the Gundam Hammer." Faithful reader akum6n points us to another posting that claims it will be released in June.

Oh, and in case Mark Simmons and others were wondering, it does appear the Psycho Gundam Mk II from DX4 is as undersized as the Mk I... oh well.

I will get the Musai review up this weekend, I promise!

  




Return to main page